To educate mechanical professionals with humanity, creativity, and self-growth competence, as well as the ability of applying theory to practice.
1. To mold students' character, inegrity, and engineering ethics.
2. To educate students with the ability of fundamental scientific theories and applied engineering knowledge.
3. To educate students with the ability of effective communication, use of foreign languages, and cooperation.
4. To educate students with the ability to desgin and execute experiments, analyze the results, and solve various engineering problems.
5. To educate students realizing the development of the present industrial technology and equipping with the knowledge and skills of excuting and managing engineering practices.
Core Competences for Undergraduate Students
1. Ability to perform theoretical analyses.
2. Ability to desgin and manufacture mechanical systems.
3. Ability to give oral presentations and technical reports.
4. Ability to utilize the hardware and software related to mechanical engineering.
5. Ability to solve practical engineering problems and manage projects.
6. Ability to realize engineering ethics and self-learning.
Core Competences for Graduate Students
1. Ability to perform theoretical analysis and participate in practical applications.
2. Ability to utilize the hardware and software related to mechanical engineering.
3. Ability to perform and manage multidisciplinary research and collaboration.
4. Ability to perform independent research and innovative design.
5. Ability to give oral presentations and technical reports.
6. Ability to communicate in foreign lanuage and digest up-to-date technologies.