Research area: Electrochemical machining; Microstructure examination; Heat treatment; Corrosion engineering
Laboratory: Electrochemical and Materials Engineering Lab
Tel: +886-3-2118800 ext. 5346 (Office), 5655 (Lab)
- Ph.D., Materials Engineering, Rwth Aachen University, Germany
- C. A. Huang, F.-Y. Hsu, C. H. Yu, “Electropolishing behavior of pure titanium in sulfuric acid-ethanol electrolytes with an addition of water” Corrosion Science 53(2) (2011) pp. 589-596.
- C. A. Huang, C. K. Lin, Y.H. Yeh, “The corrosion and wear resistances of magnesium alloy (LZ91) electroplated with copper and followed by 1 μm-thick chromium deposits” Thin Solid Films 519 (15) (2011) pp. 4774-4780.
- C.A. Huang, Y.W. Liu, C. Yu, C.–C. Yang, “Role of carbon in the chromium deposit electroplated from a trivalent chromium-based bath” Surface and Coatings Technology 205(11)( 2011) pp. 3461-3466.
- C.A. Huang, J.H. Chang, Y.H. Lin, “Sharpening behaviour of W-wire electrodes in 10-25 wt.% NaOH solutions” Corrosion Science 53 (8) (2011) pp. 2566-2574.
- C.A, Huang, C.K. Lin, W.-A. Chiou, F.-Y. Hsu, “Microstructure study of the hardening mechanism of Cr-Ni alloy deposits after flame heating for a few seconds” Surface and Coatings Technology 26 (2-3) ( 2011) pp. 325-329.
- C. A. Huang, C. Y. Chen, “Hardness variation and annealing behavior of a Cr–Ni multilayer electroplated in a trivalent chromium-based bath”, Surface & Coatings Technology 203 (2009) 3320–3324.
- C. A. Huang, U. W. Lieu, C. H. Chuang, “Role of nickel undercoat and reduction-flame heating on the mechanical properties of Cr–C deposit electroplated from a trivalent chromium based bath”, Surface & Coatings Technology 203 (2009) 2921–2926.
- C. A. Huang, U. W. Lieu, C. H. Chuang, “The hardening mechanism of a chromium–carbon deposit electroplated from a trivalent chromium-based bath”, Thin Solid Films 517 (2009) 4902–4904.
- C. A. Huang, C. K. Lin, C. Y. Chen, “Hardness variation and corrosion behavior of as-plated and annealed Cr–Ni alloy deposits electroplated in a trivalent chromium-based bath”, Surface & Coatings Technology 203 (2009) 3686–3691.
- C. A. Huang, Y. C. Chen, “The effect of water content on the electropolishing behavior of Inconel 718 alloy in perchloric–acetic acid mixtures”, Corrosion Science 51 (2009) 1901–1906.
- S.C. Chen, G.C. Tu, Caryat C.Y. Hung, C.A. Huang and M.H. Rei,“Preparation of palladium membrane by electroplating on AISI 316L porous stainless steel supports and its use for methanol steam reformer, J. Membrane Science 314 (2008) pp. 5-14.
- C.A. Huang, Y.C. Chen and J.H. Chang,”The electrochemical polishing behavior of the Inconel 718 alloy in perchloric-acetic mixed acids” Corrosion Science 50 (2008) pp. 480-489.
- Chun-Chen Yang, Ying-Jeng Lee, Shwu-Jer Chiu, Kuo-Tong Lee, Wen-Chen Chien, Che-Tseng Lin, Ching-An Huang, “Preparation of a PVA/HAP composite polymer membrane for a direct ethanol fuel cell (DEFC)”, J Appl. Electrochem. 38 (2008) pp. 1329-1337.
- C.A. Huang, T.H. Wang, T. Weirich and V. Neubert, “A pretreatment with galvanostatic etching for copper electrodeposition on pure magnesium and magnesium alloys in an alkaline copper-sulfate bath”, Electrochimica Acta 53 (2008) pp. 7235-7241.
- C. A. Huang, T. H. Wang, Y. Z. Chang, W. C. Han, C. H. Lee, “Tensile behavior of different pretreated alloy 718 sheets welded with electron beam welding (EBW)”, Science and Technology of welding and Joining 13 (2008) pp. 646-655.